NHE – the essential guide to health service management – uniquely and directly targets and engages those responsible for running and developing the UK’s health service, through unique and thought-provoking news, analysis, reports and updates on all aspects of the UK healthcare sector. NHE is the only magazine to have the full attention of the leaders, decision-makers and professionals across this important sector.
Our team of expert journalists and cross-sector editorial board places NHE at the forefront of the innovation happening in healthcare every day, offering readers a true insight into the challenges and opportunities they face whilst simultaneously offering independent analysis on a wide range of solutions developed to help with the delivery of tomorrows healthcare.
Print and online readers include
- Exec & Non Exec Directors, Chairs, CEOs
- Directors, Department Heads
- MDs, Clinical Leads
- Senior/Middle Management
- Programme & Project Management Leads/Managers/Directors
- Clinicians, Commissioners
- Doctors, Nurses, GPs, Consultants
- Councillors & MPs
From these organisations
- Clinical Commissioning Groups, Commissioning Support Units & General Practice
- Acute, Community, Mental Health & Ambulance Trusts and Foundation Trusts
- NHS England & its Executive Agencies
- Department of Health, Arm’s-length Bodies, Institutes, Associations, Social Enterprises & Charities
In every issue of NHE and online you will always find a breadth of articles spanning commissioning, efficiencies, health policy, patient safety, procurement, public health, reform and many other areas of importance to our readers.
NHE increases your brand’s visibility and extends its reach to the health sectors most influential audience – which is also your target market!
For further information on how you can reach and engage with NHE’s influential and exclusive audience, contact the team on 0161 833 6320 or request more information online here.
No other magazine looks like it, or reads like it!