An open opportunity contract notice has been issued by University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB NHS) as part of a small and large value works framework agreement the trust is looking to establish later in the year.
Covering a number of services in the West Midlands including construction, estates and building works, the framework agreement has an estimated value of up to £12m. The complete list of services listed on the initial notice include:
- Construction materials
- Building demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work
- Construction work for pipelines, communication and power lines, for highways, roads, airfields and railways; flatwork
- Roof works and other special trade construction works
- Electrical installation work
- Plumbing and sanitary works
- Plastering work
- Floor and wall covering work
- Painting and glazing work
Suppliers can lodge interest with UHB NHS until the contract closes at midday on September 23, 2020. It has been marked as suitable for SME businesses.
Once the chosen suppliers are allocated a place on the framework, the four-year agreement is set to come into effect from November 2, 2020.