NHS Alliance forms partnership with iWantGreatCare
NHS Alliance members will be able to access the data capture and analysis service provided by iWantGreatCare for the next five years under the terms of a new partnership.
The company allows patients to rate and review doctors, hospitals and GP practices, and also provides the Friends and Family test.
The NHS Alliance said the service is “market-leading”, and will include:
• Online questions to collect patient experience;
• Web pages for all GPs and general practices;
• Unique practice manager online control programme to monitor feedback in real time;
• Monthly practice reports providing an overview of feedback;
• Promotional materials to encourage the engagement of patients; and,
• A guarantee to cover all aspects of the upcoming Friends and Family Test, being introduced into primary care in December 2014.
NHS Alliance chief executive Rick Stern said: “Our partnership with iWantGreatCare provides our members with the means to be fully prepared when the Friends and Family Test is mandated next year, and will mean they don’t have to find the money to roll it out.”
Dr Neil Bacon, founder of iWantGreatCare, said the service already captures patient feedback for a quarter of NHS hospitals.
Tell us what you think – have your say below or email email@example.com