National Health Executives hosted its last virtual event of the year, where we focused on NHS Estates and brought together a panel of inspirational speakers to discuss the future of NHS estate and facilities management.
NHS Estates and Facilities Management represents 8% of the total NHS workforce.
In this panel, we heard from Estate, Facilities and Management leaders that are creating a safe and enabling working environment for their teams, protecting their staff’s wellbeing, developing managers, recruiting the best talent, and helping the NHS become a more inclusive employer to fall in line with the NHS People Plan.
- Greg Austin, HR Director, Sodexo Health and Care UK&I
- Fay Lane, Apprenticeship Relationship Manager, Health Education England
- Carl-Magnus Von Behr, Doctoral Researcher, Institute for Manufacturing, the Department of Engineering
- James Freed, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Health Education England
- John Ford, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Health Equity, Queen Mary University London